Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last day of class

Not counting the final exam I have to give to a handful of people on 5/5, or the grading I have to finish up, today is the last day of the semester for me. This was my first semester teaching my own class at the college level (not that I have any teaching experience at any other level, but still.) It was an unbelievably fast semester, and I learned more than anyone, including my students, probably care to know. I'm teaching again in the fall, and I'm going to be changing a lot of how the class is structured over the summer.

But that stuff is too boring for this! I have been too srrrrious here! I need to post some random shit again! And so that's going to happen, when I'm done grading (BOO), I'm going to post some random sci-fi shit I have dreamt up for you to make fun of behind my back. Behold! CREATIVITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment